06.06.03 :: 9:42 am
1. Gertrude Stein-ish old woman muttering something to us about "people screaming from across the street, but they're standing right next to each other"
2. the piano bar on Christopher Street where we sang along to old favorites, sometimes into the telephone. I feel bad for whever we called.
3. Swan making with the witty banter to Edie motherfucking Falco and Stanley Tucci on a street corner.
4. Something about Swan grabbing someone's penis at the Duplex because "he had money in his pants" ... I don't know, I wasn't there for that portion of the night..
5. Buying matching leather snap bracelets from a street vendor, J. opting for the very fashionable lime green.
6. The gossiping...my good god the gossiping.
7. Me calling into Kelly's work for her and saying "Ummm...yes, Kelly will not be able to make it to work tomorrow because she has a little bit of the Parvo..."
I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I'm leaving out. I will let my hangover speak volumes for me now.